- Content Index
- 3.1.How do I pay?
- 3.2.How do I get the invoice?
- 3.3.How long do I have to pay the invoice?
- 3.4.Can I use multiple addresses for invoicing?
3.1 How do I pay?You can pay by credit card or upon receipt after the translation has been completed. You will see the payment screen below as part of the order process.Please note that the first time that you request to pay upon receipt, the order might take a few minutes to be confirmed as we manually approve each company to use this payment method.
3.2 How do I get the invoice?We send you the invoice by email after the order has been completed. You can also always download a copy of your invoice from your Order Overview. Simply click on Invoice.
3.3 How long do I have to pay the invoice?We ask you to pay your invoice within 14 days of receipt.
3.4 Can I use multiple addresses for invoicing?Yes, you can add multiple billing addresses to your account. You will be prompted to choose your billing address every time you place an order.There are 2 ways to add additional billing addresses: (1) Through the Settings section of your account; or (2) During the order process.
- Adding multiple billing addresses in the Settings section of your account
- Click on Settings in the main menu.
- Click on Personal data.
- On the right side you see your billing address. Click on Edit.
- To add another billing address, just click on Add more.
- Fill in the new address and click on Add. You can then repeat the process to add more billing addresses.
- Start by placing an order as usual: upload or copy/paste text, choose your languages and click on Order Now to proceed.
- You will come to this screen. Click on Edit.
- Choose a different address from the drop-down menu, or add another by clicking on Add more.
- Fill in your new address and click on Add.
- To use this new address, select it from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on Save changes.