Streamlining Translations on a Company-wide level
Based on popular demand, we have added features that allow you to manage translations across departments and the company. For instance, you can can create several “groups” in the company, and add several people to each group. All group members can see each other’s orders, and share the same pool of translators.For example, if one member of the group has used a certain translator for, say, a German to French order, then, when another member of the group makes an order for this language combination, he/she will be able to work with same translator.
7.1 How to create groups
- In the Order Overview, click on Manage Groups.
- Then, click on Create Group.
- Click on Rename to give the group a new name.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to invite to that group, and click on Send. Repeat the process to invite multiple people. The invitees will receive an email with a link and instructions to join the group.
- Once the groups have been created, you can see them in your Order Overview.
7.2 How can I see what my team members have ordered?
You can see all your orders, and all orders made by the groups you are part of, in your Order Overview.
Simply click on the relevant group to see orders made by others from that group.
7.3 How can everyone from my department use the same translators?
To be able to use the same translators you need to be part of the same group. Create a group with all team members you want to share translators with.Then, while placing your order, click on See more offers
to choose your translators.
Under “Collaboration” you see if you or anyone from your group has worked with that translator before. Choose your desired translator and proceed with the order.
7.4 How can I delete a group?
- Go to Order Overview and click on Manage groups.
- To delete the group, simply delete all members of the group by clicking on the x symbol next to their email address.